Where's Martin Liddle?

I'm very grateful for this new forum but just want to acknowledge the passing of hummy.org and to thank Martin Liddle for all his endeavours and help.

Is Martin a member of this new forum?

And whatever did happen to hummy.org?

Dave

It was a great source of information. Sorry it has gone. Does anyone know what happened ?

I'm very grateful for this new forum but just want to acknowledge the passing of hummy.org and to thank Martin Liddle for all his endeavours and help.

Is Martin a member of this new forum?
Yes I am keeping an eye on things. Thank you for your kind words but there were very many knowledgeable people who made hummy.org.uk what it was. I fear that some of them will not be using this forum.
And whatever did happen to hummy.org?
Not entirely certain but the Forum owner simply stopped communicating with anybody.

Yes I am keeping an eye on things. Thank you for your kind words but there were very many knowledgeable people who made hummy.org.uk what it was. I fear that some of them will not be using this forum.

Not entirely certain but the Forum owner simply stopped communicating with anybody.

Glad you're here. You helped me with what were probably very basic issues but which for those of us who are more technologically challenged makes a big difference.

What a shame hummy.org ended the way it did.

Back