win 11 software to crop TS files

Robti

Hi i know its out there as i have used it before to empty my drive to move to my backup and i got the name from this site but cant remember and tried a few searches but they aren't helping me much, so can anyone help with the above ?
Thanks

Hi i know its out there as i have used it before to empty my drive to move to my backup and i got the name from this site but cant remember and tried a few searches but they aren't helping me much, so can anyone help with the above ?
Thanks
Well, that's not very likely is it. We've barely discussed Win11 on here at all, as it's not been out long (and I didn't even touch Win10).

You might find some hints in the Audio/Video File Manipulation section, but for what it's worth I use VideoReDo (not free).

Well, that's not very likely is it. We've barely discussed Win11 on here at all, as it's not been out long (and I didn't even touch Win10).

You might find some hints in the Audio/Video File Manipulation section, but for what it's worth I use VideoReDo (not free).
Sorry when I said about windows I meant I searched and got a program to work with win 10 but I am now using win11
Thanks

Thanks
I think Avidemux 2.8.0 works on Windows 11 and it's free :-

Documentation, forum etc. here :-

Avidemux will also remove adverts (extract sections and join the remaining parts) on both SD and HD TS files if that is required

Back