1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Tube sign in

Discussion in 'HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder' started by chesterweirdo, Jun 14, 2012.

1. chesterweirdo

chesterweirdo Member

Hi I finally upgraded my 9200 for the HDR FOX T2. I have to admit it is great. I also updated the firmware so I know have sky player working a treat so I can watch the F1.

However, with the you tube app I would like to be able to sign in with my account. That way I could watch my favorites or videos that I have posted.

Is this possible to do?

2. Black Hole

Black Hole Felonius Gru

Sky player? I thought that had died.

3. martypants16

martypants16 Member

Me too, i had my black tie on and everything...

4. chesterweirdo

chesterweirdo Member

SKy Go or anytime what ever it is called now.

5. ChrisDaniels

ChrisDaniels Well-Known Member

And you have skygo on your HDR? I think not.
    The sky app has just been killed by sky.

6. chesterweirdo

chesterweirdo Member

I had it the other week. Has it just gone?

7. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

There are links HERE and HERE, Quote :- From the 22nd May 2012 Sky will no longer be available on your manufacurer

8. chesterweirdo

chesterweirdo Member

Well that's no good. Not happy.

Anyhow can I log into you tube. Is there an alternative version so I can watch my favourites.

9. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

Short answer, No, What can be done is very much determined by Humax

10. Black Hole

Black Hole Felonius Gru

There is no guarantee your favourites will be available even if you did log in - I can't find some of mine via the TV portal anywhere in the search even though the same search on a PC brings them straight up. YouTube are doing some kind of content filtering according to client device.