[rs] Remote Scheduling Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question: I have an automatic HDR wake up and then go back to sleep scheduled daily for 7.00pm, to allow me to catch remotely scheduling stuff that might be on "tonight" on any given day. Generally no-one is ever watching the TV at 7.00pm here...!

BUT, tonight I had scheduled to record something that spanned that time, and I was unsure whether the auto-sleep would kill the recording? Does anyone know? I deleted the auto-on-off tonight just to be sure. I guess I ought to just test it, but I haven't had time yet. I will do a test another day if no-one answers here!

Cheers

CC

No, the sleep won't kick in if the box is busy recording or playing back, and if it is just on it will put up a message giving you an opportunity to cancel that sleep.

I thought I'd give this another go as I've not used it much since the beta testing. I'm running version 0.4.4 and custom firmware 1.17.

I was getting error messages in the rs.log, so I ran '/mod/sbin/rs_process now' and that duplicated the error
Code:
humax# /mod/sbin/rs_process now
Processing command ' '
!Unknown command ''
Runtime Error: /mod/sbin/rs_process:12: couldn't write file "> Unregistered device.": Read-only file system
in procedure 'ack' called at file "/mod/sbin/rs_process", line 382
at file "/mod/sbin/rs_process", line 12

It turned out that I hadn't registered this Humax after it had been replaced, so the MAC address had changed. Could you tweak the error handling so that this is caught and a suitable message is logged?

I've been having trouble logging in from my iPhone today username as normal, password unchanged as far as I know but it just don't like it. My laptop remembers both so I havent had to do password for some time now but never had a problem from phone beforehand. Whenever I've posted stuff like this before it's always been a PICNIC but thought I'd see if anyone had an opinion?????

I've been having trouble logging in from my iPhone today username as normal, password unchanged as far as I know but it just don't like it. My laptop remembers both so I havent had to do password for some time now but never had a problem from phone beforehand. Whenever I've posted stuff like this before it's always been a PICNIC but thought I'd see if anyone had an opinion?????
I was trying out my iPod touch on the mobile site this afternoon and it was timing out 'Server not responding'. iPad connected OK.

Reset my modem/router and that seemed to cure it. I sometimes have to do that if my Netbook does not connect wirelessly.

Sorry Guys if this has been asked and answered before, but when does the EPG on the RS Portal update?

The reason I ask is I notice it is only showing programmes up to next Monday (5th March).

Cheers

Andrew

It should update at 7am each day. It does occasionally get stuck - I'll have a look at it.

It should update at 7am each day. It does occasionally get stuck - I'll have a look at it.

Thanks AF, I use this version as it is much easier than the one on Hummy. As I can go straight to a particular day/week thus saving my fingers when having to press the remote constantly!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back