[webif] Version 1.0.0 Released

There is a figure above which the drive itself will report a health problem in its overall SMART status but that will vary by drive and manufacturer. All drives have a number of sectors put aside ready to be used for reallocation as it is common to have faults on the drive medium as a result of the manufacturing process.

Reallocations themselves are not a sign of impending doom (in themselves they're a poor indication of drive health), but if you read through Google's statistics on hard drive failures you will see that when a drive begins to relocate sectors there is a "significant statistical probability that the drive will fail sooner than one that is not exhibiting this behaviour."

In short, you should only worry if the number of reallocated sectors is increasing consistently or becomes very large, say over a thousand.

Just installed 1.0.0-2, Thanks for the "Help links on main page?" option in settings.:)

For me, the webif is seriously broken in Chrome. Works OK in IE.

Homepage looks initially OK (after opening in a new tab) but clicking any of the icons results in a messed up page, after which the home page is no longer functional).

Homepage looks initially OK (after opening in a new tab) but clicking any of the icons results in a messed up page, after which the home page is no longer functional).
The same thing has been reported with the Foxsat web interface over on AVForums with the latest version of Chrome. One user reported that it seems to be caused by a Logitech extension (see http://www.avforums.com/forums/18781672-post212.html)

Does it look ok in an Incognito window and have you tried clearing the cache?

I have just installed Chrome, and tried accessing the webif, and can report that it all works properly for me, with no issues at all.

I'm having issues with Chrome too, usually works ok if you clear the Cache then after a few minutes it's totally screwed up again - tried on another pc and same problem.

I've disabled all the plugins etc, but same problem, reinstalled chrome too.

Windows 7 64bit, Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m

b494y0.jpg

OK - same problem in incognito. Does seem to be Extension related, as I disabled all the extensions and it became more reliable. However it is inconsistent, so it is not possible to determine properly which extension is causing the issue (or if it is just having *any* extension enabled)

Worse - I can't test any further, because it is locking up the box - and Mrs and Ms TC are trying to watch master chef, and I am not popular.

Chrome version is: Version 26.0.1410.43 m
Problem occurs with Adblock, Hootsuite, and IE Tab enabled - but as stated above, not consistently - so I am not sure at the moment which of the three is causing the issue.

EDIT: I am also on win 7 64bit
EDIT AGAIN: I have custom firmware 2.11 - which I don't think is the most up to date - could this be relevant?

I am having issues with it too. Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m. I also have adblock installed. Windows7 64bit.

I was seeing the same screens that MrMarky posted above. The problem went away when I disabled Ghostery. I have now whitelisted the Hummy's IP in Ghostery's options and so far it's OK.

A couple of days ago, I reported a display problem with the pop-up calendar in the webif epg. Deleting cookies and rebooting did not solve that either, but stopping and restarting Ghostery did. I've whitelisted the Hummy in Adblock for good measure - I don't imagine my Hummy will be hosting any trackers or ads in the near future.

Ah. I too have Ghostery installed....

EDIT: I have just added my Hummy's IP address to Ghostery's whitelist as has fenlander. So far so good.

EDIT EDIT: Yes that seems to have done the trick. But will keep checking...

actually this could be a extension problem - If you have more than 1 Extension enabled it seems to break webif

appears to be any 2 extensions, no pattern to it - but only having 1 extension active works fine.

Well I have 11 extensions installed and enabled. Now I have added the IP address to Ghostery, no more 'corruption' seen. Yet.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Blimey, no problems for ages (and I was really trying), then its back. But very random.

I have installed Adblock Plus, and Ghostery, and have not managed to break webif.

You seem to be right. With just one enabled (Ghostery) the WebIf seems OK. When I enabled one more, the WebIf was corrupted almost immediately.

Back