[webif] Version 1.0.10 Released

have just discovered that my car MP3 player doesn't like MP2 format (even when named .mp3, of course)

Why would it? If I renamed all my camera's .jpg files to .mp3, my car wouldn't play them either. :D

Why would it? If I renamed all my camera's .jpg files to .mp3, my car wouldn't play them either. :D
Both the MP2 AND the MP3 versions of audio file produced by the Humax (fast and slow) are accepted by some audio players, however they would have to be named as an MP3 file to be accepted, the audio players I have encountered would not play any audio file named as an MP2 file, a playable audio file renamed as a jpg would also be rejected

I tried to update packages on my HDR Fox T2. One of them hung and I couldn't get webif to respond at all. Eventually I rebooted the box and now webif is broken. I tried re-installing 1.03.12 plus CFW from USB stick but it didn't help. When I try to open webif on this box it shows as below (layout not representative). How can I fix this? I'm assuming I'm going to have to type something telnetted into the box but I have no idea what. I'm happy to update all packages.

Status...
Release Notes: Firmware | Webif
Web interface version: 1.0.9-5
Custom firmware version: 2.22 (build 1905)
Humax Version: 1.03.12

The custom firmware you install from USB is the framework, reinstalling it won't fix broken packages. Yes, a few Telnet commands should fix it but I will leave that to the experts.

dumb question: is it correct that the WebIF Schedule page does not show me conflicts in upcoming recordings?

I use the TV Diary pkg, and that does show conflicts, so I can correct them. But I'm surprised that something so obvious isn't highlighted in the Schedule page. Or am I missing something...?

thanks much indeed.

Web interface version: 1.0.10-6
Custom firmware version: 2.22 (build 1905)
Humax Version: 1.03.12​

Back