1.02.27 HDMI Handshake improvement?

Wallace

Traveler 34122
It may just be a confidence, but since I have installed 1.02.27 [beta], my TV syncs with my Hummy MUCH quicker. I upgraded from v1.02.20. Previously it could take 2 or 3 seconds for the HDMI handshake to complete, now it takes less than a second. I could be tempting fate here (again), but it has been consistently good since the update.

I am curious to hear if anyone else has seen an improvement.

There was no mention of it in the 'release notes', unlike v1.02.20, which did list the handshaking issue as being improved.

It may just be a confidence, but since I have installed 1.02.27 [beta], my TV syncs with my Hummy MUCH quicker. I upgraded from v1.02.20. Previously it could take 2 or 3 seconds for the HDMI handshake to complete, now it takes less than a second. I could be tempting fate here (again), but it has been consistently good since the update.
I am fairly confident that for us the handshake is slower than previously. I agree that Humax have probably made changes in this area.

It appears to be slower for me. Actually I occasionally get a green screen and have to unplug my TV from the wall to get it working again. Though I'm inclined t blame this on the TV rather than the Humax.

Ah well. For me there has been a marked improvement on my 6 year old Philips LCD TV - so far!

It appears to be slower for me. Actually I occasionally get a green screen and have to unplug my TV from the wall to get it working again. Though I'm inclined t blame this on the TV rather than the Humax.

its not the TV I get this too.

(unless its a Toshiba?)

Back