a516 digital

Just thought you'd like to know like.
That someone who runs a site I've never heard of has fallen ill?
Or is he the same Mike that is senior on this (here) site? (Mike isn't exactly a rare name.) In that case we would like to know, but so far I, and I guess Trev, are just confused.

a516digital is an excellent site for Freeview and related news, or at least was before the main maintainer became ill.

It's the main source of data for tunefix-update :( (and yes, I already knew about the announcement - I nearly posted about it myself last week).

Ho hum. Bit late to add it to the bookmarks now. Let us know if it doesn't disintegrate, or whatever websites tend to do when there's no-one in command :(

Somebody has updated a516digital - recent news includes Talking Pictures TV moving multiplex (to ArqB/COM6). In fact, someone is updating it as I'm typing this. :)
BTW. I'm surprised some of you had never heard of a516digital. a516 has appeared on the Digital Spy forum since 2008.

I'm surprised some of you had never heard of a516digital. a516 has appeared on the Digital Spy forum since 2008.
2008 is probably the last time I visited DS, or any other sites, in anger, so to speak. This here has been my primary TV source, with excursions only due to being pointed elsewhere for specific info by either posts here or a Google search for something.
It's part of my "If it ain't broke don't fix it" philosophy :)

5 mins to reply- ex Usain eh?

Won a small bet with myself tho'.
Ok, now I'll go and do something useful.

No, that'd be Boris the [cough] Foreign Secretary. If the results of his appearance at the select committee and his lack of a proper apology wasn't so serious and embarrassing, it might be funny. It isn't.

Back