Accurate recording worked correctly?

mihaid

Does anyone what was the "actual" recording start/stop of the F1 qualifying on Saturday? The scheduled times were 5-7.10pm.

If you have the Custom Firmware installed, the Recording start / stop times will be logged in redring.log or the Remote Schedule >> Recent Activity

I'd never examined the Web-If >> Browser >> (Single File Details) that closely and had assumed it only displayed the scheduled start and stop times, whereas, it displays both scheduled and actual times - very useful

According to my Toppy 17:00 to 19:12.
The reason I asked is because, as Ezra said, my rs log says it finished after 9pm.
Unfortunately the file has been deleted. If my log is correct that would account for missed subsequent recording of Arne Dahl.

The reason I asked is because, as Ezra said, my rs log says it finished after 9pm.
Unfortunately the file has been deleted. If my log is correct that would account for missed subsequent recording of Arne Dahl.
Correction:
I was looking at 9 june instead of 8 june.
Failed recording was on the 8th
That day from rs log:
BBC1 hd 17.00 to 19.11
Ch5 19.10 to 20.50 split event 20.55 to 22.00
BBC4? 21.00 to 22.30 FAILED
BBC2 hd 22.02 to 00.01
ITV hd 23.12 to 00.13
There's no reason why bbc4 should've failed, correct?
The only other thing which may have affected the hummy is that a conflict had been detected about 3 days prior to Sat which I cleared by deleting one recording so by Sat morning there were no conflicts

There are occasional occurrences of AR failure, for reasons that are hard to pin down after the event. If the BBC cocked up the AR flags, it would fail, but the only chance you have of verifying this is if somebody else was trying to record the same programme (preferably from the same transmitter) and also failed.

Fortunately, being BBC FOUR, there is every chance the programme will be repeated, and there is always iPlayer (and custom firmware stream capture!).

Further notes in Things Every... (click) section 3 (and links from there).

the only chance you have of verifying this is if somebody else was trying to record the same programme (preferably from the same transmitter) and also failed.

Fortunately, being BBC FOUR, there is every chance the programme will be repeated, and there is always iPlayer (and custom firmware stream capture!).
Has anyone else had Arne Dahl Sat 8 June 21.00 fail?

Now, the iplayer capture, I did. That's why I adore the failed recordings warning.

Anyone else had this fail? Gadget show Monday at 8pm failed. An excerpt of my log shows that it should have been recorded together with today program:
01/07/2013 21:01:02 Recorded: Today at Wimbledon/Today at Wimbledon_20130701_2000
01/07/2013 19:59:54 Recorded: Tour De France 2013 Highlights/Tour De France 2013 Highlights_20130701_1859
01/07/2013 15:58:22 Recorded: Tour De France 2013 Live/Tour De France 2013 Live_20130701_1259

Back