After update some recordings end early

"Dear ********,
Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding HOMELAND.
We are sorry to hear that you had an issue with the recording of this programme, it is something we are aware of and are attempting to resolve. If you are able to reply to this email with the model of PVR you are using, we will forward the details to our engineering department.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for your interest in our programming.

Regards.

"

Dear ********,
Thank you for your reply.
We appreciate the time you have taken to get back to us with further information. We have passed the details onto our engineering team who are working to resolve the issue.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for your interest in our programming.
Regards,

Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

I am not a watcher of Homeland, but after the problems people seem to be having with it I thought I would record it to see what happens.

My Humax is set up for AR and I set it to record on CH4 HD. The recoding started on the announcers voice just before the startof the programme and ended at the same point at the start of the next program.

I'm in Southampton and get my signal from Rowridge.

Hope this may be of some help.

I am not a watcher of Homeland, but after the problems people seem to be having with it I thought I would record it to see what happens.

My Humax is set up for AR and I set it to record on CH4 HD. The recoding started on the announcers voice just before the startof the programme and ended at the same point at the start of the next program.

I'm in Southampton and get my signal from Rowridge.

Hope this may be of some help.

Because as Ch4 said they were working on it and it seems that they fixed the problem. Mine recorded just as you said, when the previous week was out.

Perhaps we should start a new thread called AR misfiring in which people should post such events and then our armada can fire questions at all such broadcasters.
Is there any interest in this, since it seems that emails worked for the Ch4 issue.

Back