Amusing Items

£28 for a roasting bag? Saveabitamunneh and wrap your router in foil. Or turn WiFi off. Or both. Or move away from the router. Or bury it with your acorns...

The feedback score comments take some believing. I thought that Amazon had committed to remove such sh1te from user feedback. The one on covid caused by 5G is just plain wrong on at least two counts.

The feedback score comments take some believing. I thought that Amazon had committed to remove such sh1te from user feedback. The one on covid caused by 5G is just plain wrong on at least two counts.
But that's us sceptical old codgers, Trev - the next generation of movers and shakers get their "knowledge" from social media instead of authoritative sources, so they believe the sh1te such as that, or Covid vaccine containing a chip. Even J's flats (ostensibly populated by the over-50s only) sent around a petition against installation of a 5G base station on the roof "because it causes coronavirus" (there are plenty of reasons not to want 5G - but that ain't one of them).

But that's us sceptical old codgers, Trev - the next generation of movers and shakers get their "knowledge" from social media instead of authoritative sources,
I think I've posted something similar before. When I was creating some learning materials, about 15 years ago, I was told the current engineering intake needed extra help to get them to the entry requirements. (Why offer them places - I think it's either grade inflation or the students had acquired the capability of passing the exams without understanding the concepts :o_O: ). I can well believe that this and the next generation of movers and shakers, as you put it, are not as bright as they should be. As for believing 5G causing covid. There's more chance of the Donald winning a second term.

I think I've posted something similar before. When I was creating some learning materials, about 15 years ago, I was told the current engineering intake needed extra help to get them to the entry requirements.
We had remedial maths in the so called foundation level. Stuff we used to do in O Level. It was hard work, too, teaching them, they didn't seem to understand anything.

I think they know as I couldn't add a comment as it was quite amusing r certified buyers on
As for believing 5G causing covid. There's more chance of the Donald winning a second term.
And as for believing that 5G telephony and 5GHz WiFi RF are the same thing, I double despair.

Why is 5G so desperately sought anyway? Will it be like DAB, ie, OK in a few places but degraded to FM (4G) in most other places, and absent totally in some?

You do realise that's a joke review.

Yes. But so are a lot of things that idiots take as gospel. e.g. Like 5G causes covid 19
The only thing that the item will do is drastically reduce the users WiFi range (as you are fully aware) but advertised with health benefits.
Picture 2 and three contain plain wrong lies.

Back