AR Recordings Failed

Gerrymac

Hi,
In the past I always have used Paddings for recordings ...As with all programmes last week running late/postponed I decided to use the AR.
This was set to record a programme last night. Ch 101 @21.00 and 22.40.The Humax was powered up..But No Record Light...I then waited for the shows to end..Looked in Video and Title of shows was there..but with No Minutes.Programme failed to record..
Any particular reason for this...
I recorded Ch 101 @23.10 last night (padded) and this recorded fine.

Ok...I.ll try it again and see..I have nothing to use to back up recordings on disc.
Why would you need to? Factory reset does not destroy your recordings unless you allow it to format the HDD - as I think I made abundantly clear in the link.
Has padding to be off within Setting on Box?
What?
I choose the above programmes myself to AT.. but there are other shows series linked auto-padding)
What?

I take it this means you are selecting options via the WebIF >> Schedule editor? Accurate Recording is an automatic process which occurs if the auto-padding figures are 0 and 0 for start and end padding respectively. WebIF allows for individual recording schedules to have padding set individually rather than use the default values from the Humax menus Menu >> Settings >> Preferences >> Recording >> Start Padding Time | End Padding Time. It should work the same as setting the padding times to 0 in the menus. If AR isn't working for you, and you want to debug it, I would start by using the menus rather than WebIF tweaks.

Did you look at the info I referenced in Things Every... above, and the further discussion linked from there?

Last edited:
Why would you need to? Factory reset does not destroy your recordings unless you allow it to format the HDD - as I think I made abundantly clear in the link.

What?

What?

I take it this means you are selecting options via the WebIF >> Schedule editor? Accurate Recording is an automatic process which occurs if the auto-padding figures are 0 and 0 for start and end padding respectively. WebIF allows for individual recording schedules to have padding set individually rather than use the default values from the Humax menus Menu >> Settings >> Preferences >> Recording >> Start Padding Time | End Padding Time. It should work the same as setting the padding times to 0 in the menus. If AR isn't working for you, and you want to debug it, I would start by using the menus rather than WebIF tweaks.

Did you look at the info I referenced in Things Every... above, and the further discussion linked from there?
Sorry..when I seen Factory Reset I automatically thought this would erase everything...like a phone etc...
I selected the 2 recordings via the webif thru my phone.Other recordings wer cutting short hence why I tried AR.
Obviously I will need to read a bit more on how this all works.
I will experiment further.
Many Thanks

Sorry..when I seen Factory Reset I automatically thought this would erase everything...like a phone etc...
I selected the 2 recordings via the webif thru my phone.Other recordings wer cutting short hence why I tried AR.
Obviously I will need to read a bit more on how this all works.
I will experiment further.
Many Thanks
I'll second what Black Hole has already suggested and set some AR recordings via the menus on the actual HDR-FOX T2.
I would start by using the menus

I try to avoid retyping information I can provide as a link. If you don't follow the links, you won't get the picture.

Back