Auto Backup / Restore Stopped

... but found that the HDR quite often decided to revert back to the full listing (a known problem apparently) which required faffing about to get the favourites list back again. When this happened to SWMBO life became fraught.

I think the "reverting back to full listing" problem has been resolved on recent official fw updates. I'm sure in the past the favourites list didn't even survive a reboot - now I can't remember the last time it reverted. Also great that the webif backs up your favourites just in case...

So basically I'm not missing out on anything by using favourites instead of renumber. Good - I hate missing out.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I think the 'non sticking' of Favourites is fixed now, if you do switch away from a Favourite, you still need to change channel using a selection from your Favourites list to make it the current one again, but once that is done it seems to stay current

... and the poweron-channel package is able to reselect a favourites group on each boot just to make sure.

It's just a matter of choice. I've never used favourites but even if I did I'd still delete the data and paid channels. I couldn't for a while as my box was the sole RS data source.

Back