AV2HDR

Jim Craddock

Hi, I am new to the forum, and wonder whether anyone could help me please?

For a number of years, I have had a Humax Foxsat-HDR, and built up several recordings that I would like to keep. Recently, I bought a replacement Foxsat-HDR, and can successfully copy most recordings from the old to the new PVR (obviously not any HD copies though). I am using the File Manager function to copy onto an external USB drive, then back to the new PVR. The copied files seem to play properly.

However, it occurred to me that what I would really like to do is to edit some of the recordings (to trim down long recordings, remove ad breaks, etc), and I have tried software to do this. That works fairly successfully. The problems come when I try to play them back on the new Foxsat-HDR. I believe that the Foxsat-HDR needs three files (xxxx.ts, xxxx.nts and xxxx.hmt). When I edit an original xxxx.ts file (to cut out unwanted bits), the saved file uses a different packet size! I found this out when using Sidecar to recreate the two missing files!

I was wondering if I could save the editted file in a different format, and then use AV2HDR to generate something the=at my Foxsat-HDR could use.

But to achieve that, I would need a copy of Raydon's AV2HDR, but unfortunately none of the links I have found work anymore! Does anyone know how I can get a copy of AV2HDR?

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• av2hdr screenshot.jpg
    av2hdr screenshot.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 5
Back