'Back to media list button' disappers when performing decryption.

Dave F.

Hi
upload_2017-5-8_16-9-7.png

When the 'perform decryption' button is pressed the 'Back to media list button' disappers. I'd still like to go back so can it remain? Is there a reason it is removed?

You need to wait for the decryption process to complete.

Instead of having to do that, we now have the facility to queue the operation for processing in the background:
  1. Click the tick box on the left of any recording you want to decrypt;
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the WebIF media list and select "Decryption" in the "Queue for" drop-down list;
  3. Click the "Queue for" button.
I think I am safe in saying that most of us routinely decrypt every recording automatically: see
Decryption Guide (click), method 2.

DetectAds on chase play works for me every time. Not sure how the BBC gets decrypted though, but it does.

You need to wait for the decryption process to complete.

Using the page backwards of my web browser does the job without any hiccups.

I think I am safe in saying that most of us routinely decrypt every recording automatically: seeDecryption Guide (click), method 2.

When I read that previously I never got beyond point 3. To make it clear that it works on sub-folders could "For any particular folder" be amended, instead of an explanation being stuck on the end of point 4?

If an instruction relates to multiple options it should be either included with each option or describe before those options. Not tagged onto the end of the last one.

I don't agree; the "or" is an indicator to read on. If the bbcode presentation options were more flexible, I would have made it 3a and 3b - but they're not, so...

Back