BBC Series have not scheduled

For the latter scenario if I plan to be watching at the time of the three way clash I will set a Watch reminder for the third programme that I want record so I can juggle the recording timers as the time approaches. And add a reminder on my phone.

Of course if one of the three programmes is on the BBC then I will ditch that recording and watch on iPlayer (unless it is live sport which tends not to be made available on catch up).

i don't want to start a new thread for this, and seems here is relevant with discussion of 'other channels' and 'CRIDS'.

Five still don't understand.
Two movies, both on tomorrow and repeated during next week.
Set either showing, and both appear in the schedule.
One movie can be recorded tomorrow then obviously I don't wan't/need the repeat recorded so will have to remove the schedule entry.

More annoyingly for the other movie, tomorrow's flagged as a three-way clash with series that have no alternate showing, so I've removed that one already, and must remember to add it back after tomorrow.
The only two films that are on Channel 5 tomorrow are the split films "the Fifth Element" and "Tomb Raider". Their CIDs are fine and comply with the rules for tse of Instance Metadata Identifier to manage split content then the CRIDs are fine. The fault lies with the humax in not taking account that where there is a gap of 3 hours between two parts then they should not be treated as part of the same single item of content.

i don't want to start a new thread for this, and seems here is relevant with discussion of 'other channels' and 'CRIDS'.
Over the years this has been mentioned in a few hummy.tv threads but /df started one just for this Humax issue last year

Last edited:
The fault lies with the humax in not taking account that where there is a gap of 3 hours between two parts then they should not be treated as part of the same single item of content.
...and MymsMan created schedchk to combat Humax's oversight.

Back