Broken series links or just me?

@alanofcleves The link I posted shows clearly that to be the case, I guess he did not look. It gives a better view of past, present and future episodes. As a fan of the series I have bookmarked it and suggest others do also. It is a rehash that contains S04E14.
You are right that next week is a straight repeat - the TV Guides indicate that, there is no problem with that. I've not watched this weeks yet - it didn't record! I'd have to go to iPlayer to do that and I've not done so yet.
I guess when one has a series setup and 9 recod without problem and there is then a 10th on the same weekday at the same time with the same title in the EPG the following week, one naturally assumes it to be part of the same series, I for one don't expect to have to go digging to check if something is a compilation, which is fairly impossible to tell until you start watching it or whether it is yet another broken series link. Maybe I'm just lazy.

I've not watched this weeks yet - it didn't record! I'd have to go to iPlayer to do that and I've not done so yet.
There wasn't a new episode of series 6 this week.

The next 'new' episode is a boxing day special but that is not part of series 6 and may not record from the same scheduled series event as series 6.

@Jeddy,not lazy I would expect the same thing, at least some channels put a "New" with the title and when that no longer shows for a series I am watching I now tend to check if they have reverted to repeats, thats why I have now bookmarked that link and will check when The Repair Shop returns after Christmas to see if its the rest of season 6 or just more repeats as there must be more than 9 episodes. By the way my post that you quoted was aimed at Andy Fox rather than you just in case you thought otherwise.

.. thats why I have now bookmarked that link and will check when The Repair Shop returns after Christmas to see if its the rest of season 6 or just more repeats as there must be more than 9 episodes.
There are 14 episodes according to the information at the other end of the link.

Cheers trog! I had wondered.
Yes, 9 seems like a very odd number, but then this is 2020!
The TV guides (or at least the one we buy) always annoy for BBC4 which never indicates anything is a repeat when they have sometimes been on other channels.
Sometimes what I've done is record a program, wizz right to the end to see the closing date and if it isn't e.g. MMXX then delete it (still doesn't work with some things repeated within a year), quicker than watching and trying to work out from the content for a few minutes.

Back