Bt sport ultimate iptv

I'm sure we know what IPTV is, but the rest of your post isn't written in a way which makes sense to us old farts who actually use proper written English (with verbs, nouns, punctuation, capitalisation, etc), sorry. Maybe if you express your query (presuming it is a query – there's no question mark to indicate so) as a proper sentence (or even paragraph), we might have some chance of understanding you. I mean, what mark would you expect to get in an English exam for that? Do you understand it yourself?

I'll give it a go...
Looking for a bt sport ultimate iptv I will pay
So you're prepared to pay for BT Sport Ultimate (note correct representation). BT channels are IPTV, so that bit hardly seems necessary. As you're prepared to pay, the solution is simple: subscribe to BT.

Newbies' Guide to the Forum (click)

Last edited:
I'm sure we know what IPTV is, but the rest of your post isn't written in a way which makes sense to us old farts who actually use proper written English (with verbs, nouns, punctuation, capitalisation, etc), sorry. Maybe if you express your query (presuming it is a query – there's no question mark to indicate so) as a proper sentence (or even paragraph), we might have some chance of understanding you. I mean, what mark would you expect to get in an English exam for that? Do you understand it yourself?

I'll give it a go...

So you're prepared to pay for BT Sport Ultimate (note correct representation). BT channels are IPTV, so that bit hardly seems necessary. As you're prepared to pay, the solution is simple: subscribe to BT.

I already have all bt channels on my tv I want to record it in 4k uhd and export to my MacBook or iphone

I'll give it a go...

To watch BT Sport Ultimate is also possible with Virgin. I haven't checked with Sky but BT's FAQs, on BT Sport Ultimate's FAQ page, implies that Virgin is the only alternative to BT for the Ultimate version.

Looking further down this thread the ability to record is also required. The only TV that BT Sport is on, without just displaying the video from another device, are some Samsung TVs, which can't record. So that rules out boosting the current subscription.

The ability to export HDR/UHD BT Sport Ultimate recordings from one device to either a MacBook or an iphone rules out both BT and Virgin from providing all the functionality required.

To watch BT Sport Ultimate is also possible with Virgin. I haven't checked with Sky but BT's FAQs, on BT Sport Ultimate's FAQ page, implies that Virgin is the only alternative to BT for the Ultimate version.

Looking further down this thread the ability to record is also required. The only TV that BT Sport is on, without just displaying the video from another device, are some Samsung TVs, which can't record. So that rules out boosting the current subscription.

The ability to export HDR/UHD BT Sport Ultimate recordings from one device to either a MacBook or an iphone rules out both BT and Virgin from providing all the functionality required.
Hi, does anyone know if BT still does IGMP multicast for their IPTV channels? The reason I ask is that I needed an extra cable to my router last time I set it up so I could isolate the IGMP traffic on separate cable and then apply VLANs on my switch to prevent it hiting all my other network devices. I know have used that cable for something else so if I decide to go back to BT TV I will need to run another cable. Thanks

Back