BT Sport

Alanst500

Hi, All At present I'm getting Bt sport through my wife's sky box, after a lot of argument's, went and brought Bt Youview box from Curry's, hoping to watch sport on this, after a phone call to bt they said because i already get sport on the sky box i can not have it on youview, i explained that my wife was going to remove Bt sport from her sky box so can i have it on my you view box. They said because i brought the box from Curry's and not them they cannot do it but if i had brought this box from them for £35 plus £5 a monthi could get bt sport and other channels. I have infinity with them so should i get bt sport for free, because of this infinity.

Sorry for long winded post. Alan

have infinity with them so should i get bt sport for free, because of this infinity.
When I looked this up on BT's site a few weeks ago. Only the BT Sport app for your PC or Mac, or on your smartphone or tablet is free and it still states that today.
It's mentioned on a few of their web pages including the following which states that with BT TV you can use your own retail youview box.
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43272/~/how-to-get-bt-sport-with-bt

Back