• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Can't get rid of DSO Re-Tune Message?

Ezra Pound

I have recently done a re-tune after DSO stage 2 and was getting the 'Channel Search NOW / LATER' message SEE PHOTO. It looks like this message will only go away after you click 'NOW', As I clicked 'LATER' in order to photograph my Schedules and then did a re-scan it didn't get rid of the message, So if you have the same problem take note of your favorites / schedules etc. and then power cycle the Humax and start a re-scan with the 'NOW' prompt [EDIT] Followed by a SAVE and an immediate power cycle

Me too. Lost all my scheduled stuff when I clicked 'now' without thinking. It's still asking me to retune. Maybe it'll stop tomorrow??

'My IDTV seems to be stuck in this loop too'

Is your IDTV made by Humax by any chance ?
You'd think so wouldn't you, but it's a Panasonic. I wouldn't mind but I can't spot the difference after the retune. At least my Sony PVR/DVD/HDD machine just tells me that it's added new channels with no input from me.

OP
OP
Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound

The 'Now / Later' Message re-appeared on the 28th Sept. (Sutton Coldfield area), So here we go again, another round of Favorites / Schedule programming :(