Can't pause radio channels

ChrisNI

Hi guys, hope someone can help.

Just noticed my Foxsat HDR won't pause or rewind live radio channels.

Everything else working fine. Tried reinstalling firmware (original Humax version) but no difference.

Any suggestions?

Have you tried pressing Pause a second time. If it is in screensaver mode the first button press is needed to take it out screensaver mode.

Just tried this ...All 3 of my Foxsat HDRs won't pause live Radio either..Live Tv pause works fine tho.

I tested pausing radio yesterday on my Foxsat-HDR it worked OK. Very Strange. Going to try it again in case of a fluke. Right - no pause on live, if you press the record button and open the recording as it happens (chasing playback) pause, rewind etc works OK.

Last edited:
Ah! I am always recording any radio I want to listen to so Pause has always worked for me.

Finally chanced upon the solution to this....

Need to press the "Exit" key to back out the screen displayed by the radio station...pause, rewind etc then works.

Happy days!

Hi Chris ....The technique that you suggest ....i can't get that to work on my Foxsat HDR's ?....
....but great it works for you !....happy days indeed !

Hi Chris ....The technique that you suggest ....i can't get that to work on my Foxsat HDR's ?....
....but great it works for you !....happy days indeed !
Hi Steve, make sure you've been on the channel for a minute or two so there's a bit buffered. You might have to press the Exit key more than once too. Regards, Chris

Last week I was watching the test cricket on NowTV but wanted to listen to the far superior TMS commentary while doing so. The NowTV stream was lagging about 30 seconds (or roughly two balls) behind TMS so I tried to use my Foxsat HDR to delay the commentary so I could hear each ball called then have time to look up from reading the paper and watch it. The HDR does not like such a small delay and kept bombing out to live. Found out that my BT Youview PVR let me do this with reliable ease.

Hi Steve, make sure you've been on the channel for a minute or two so there's a bit buffered. You might have to press the Exit key more than once too. Regards, Chris

Hi Chris...thanks for the tip....your right! ....I have to wait a bit ' before pause live radio works ! (about 45 seconds)...but rewind still does not work for me tho!...not to worry ...Im still happy with my beloved Foxsat HDR !

Back