[CFW 3.13] Customised Firmware v3.13 released.

trying to flash my hdr and atm i have no aerial connected, so tried two different usb sticks in both the front and rear ports and all i get is after booting weak signal detected, does it need to have an aerial to flash, also i already have the custom firmware installed from years back but i was looking to do a clean flash before selling my box

Update four usb sticks tried three of the same model bought in a triple pack and the last one went through okay so quality varies

Last edited:
does it need to have an aerial to flash
No. You do need a signal to get past a Factory Reset, but that is not implicated by firmware update.

four usb sticks tried three of the same model bought in a triple pack and the last one went through okay so quality varies
It depends on how quickly they start up after power is applied. Those ones might all be marginal, just that one is slightly quicker than the others.

Hi

Do I have the latest software, current is displayed below:

Web interface version: 1.5.2-6
Custom firmware version: 3.10 (build 2734)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.10)
Loader Version: a7.31
System ID: 80bc.7e00
Serial Number: 63 7104496 00441
Last Boot Reason: Scheduled event

If not should I upgrade and how do I do this?

Thanks for any help

This thread is titled "Custom Firmware v3.13", so can't you tell?

Definitely. The same way as you installed 3.10. There's plenty of info available if you can't remember, just check out the links in my signature panel (below this post – hint "CUSTOM FIRMWARE").
Thanks, yeah, I kinda new but wanted to check.
Cheers

Back