Channel 70 Horror EPG

BMAX

Not a Humax problem, but does anybody know why the EPG for Channel 70 is missing for Friday,Saturday and Sunday?

Winter Hill

The Freeview app gives an epg, but when I look at Sunday, says it is tomorrow. It is currently Friday.

Even when tuned to 70 the EPG isn't populating, and there is no programme info available for the current programme. It's a broadcaster problem, maybe Horror haven't paid their bills.

Curiously there is currently some kind of ST TNG spin-off; I'm not familiar with DS9 but it doesn't look like that. It's got Worf and O'Brien in it... and it's in 4:3!

Update: it is DS9.

Last edited:
...and it's in 4:3!
(is that 4:6? 4: 3 factorial? :D)
Better than some channels (True Entertainment?) that prefer to crop the 4:3 into 16:9 (The Persuaders and The Prisoner).
I don't like the censoring and trimming that goes on to fit the programmes into 45 minutes when they should be 50, 55 or 58 minutes. I dislike it even more when large parts of the picture is missing - and what's left is plastered with graffiti (Horror/SciFiZone etc).:mad:
Is DS9 still on? I thought it was Voyager?

This definitely wasn't Voyager (I quite fancy Kate Mulgrew!) - the USS Voyager didn't have Worf or O'Brien aboard.

The reason I commented on the 4:3 (enforced - broadcast with sidebars) is that I would have thought DS9 was made in the days of widescreen TV.

I wasn't suggesting it was Voyager. I just didn't know DS9 was still on! It fell off my recording schedule when I did the nth retune.

Back