Channel Editor

hooky

Hi was wondering if anyone could help me please, I've added various non free-sat channels to my channel list using the custom firmware but every non free-sat channel I switch to shows no or bad signal? On the manuel tune part of Humax box menu my transponder/All is showing 85% strength and 100% quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Hi was wondering if anyone could help me please, I've added various non free-sat channels to my channel list using the custom firmware but every non free-sat channel I switch to shows no or bad signal? On the manuel tune part of Humax box menu my transponder/All is showing 85% strength and 100% quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Can I suggest that you try selecting the same channels directly by using non-freesat mode selectable from the settings menu. This will completely eliminate the channel editor from the possible causes of your problem. If you still have the problem then it's a tuning issue. You don't say exactly which non-freesat channels you have added using the channel editor. However, a lot of the non-freesat channels do not transmit during the day.

If I search for none Freesat channels then after install this disables all Freesat EPG everything is in disorder, it's great to get Sky News etc, but I can't stand disorder Is there anyway around this?

I suspect you mean you are doing a search using the inbuilt functionality of the standard firmware.

The Channel Editor which is the subject of this thread is a package that runs on your computer and can be used after you have installed Raydon's modded firmware. It lets you make non-Freesat channels like Sky News look like normal Freesat channels although there is no EPG info for them.

Back