Clocks Spring Forward

greywizard

Any thoughts out there as to whether HDR-2000T will deal with GMT/BST change tonight.

I recall my old 9300 some years ago taking until Sunday afternoon to change.
Cant see any mention in manual.

Any thoughts out there as to whether HDR-2000T will deal with GMT/BST change tonight.

I recall my old 9300 some years ago taking until Sunday afternoon to change.
That's two different but related things.
Some years ago there was a clock change which was incorrectly specified on the freeview signal and that effected far more than just Humax and the 9300T until it was corrected in the afternoon.

The other aspect is the change itself. As BH says this should work and checking just now has worked OK on my HDR-2000T. The HDR-2000T like the HDR-FOX T2 is for more of a sensible design compared to the 9300T in the way that it handles BST.

Just to be on the safe side either turn your PVR(s) on for a few minutes when you get up Sunday morning before the first scheduled recording is due to start or schedule a throwaway recording for early Sunday morning for some time after 2am GMT.

Actually as, apart form my Toppy, all my PVRs wake up at 3am to do an update / maintenance check then not needed for those.

No problem with BST change after all. Checked machine to see if Formula 1 had started recording and it was spot on 'new' time.

Back