1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying from T2

Discussion in 'HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder' started by peterpi, Dec 27, 2016.

1. peterpi

peterpi Member

I've got the custom firmware and I have the same partition wizard. I'll have a look at prepping another drive and start from scratch. Thanks for your input.

2. MontysEvilTwin

MontysEvilTwin Well-Known Member

If you have the custom firmware (3.10) it will read disks with GPT, though to access it through the SUI you will need to either plug a USB stick into the other port (MBR, in FAT32, ext2/3 or NTFS), or install the virtual disk 2 package.
    Be careful with Windows tools for partitioning in ext format: it is possible to end up with a hybrid format that is problematic with Linux systems.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  3. peterpi

peterpi Member

I have a linux (Ubuntu) bootable USB stick, so I'll have a go at it with that. I'll have to check which version of the CFW I have.

4. peterpi

peterpi Member

Still no go with this issue. I think I may have lost my way somewhere and starting from scratch might be the best option. I'm going to have a look at the Wiki and follow that from the start.

This is the info on what FW I have ETC.
    T2 Info.jpg
    Although not of any consequence for this problem, I think that maybe the Web IF might need updating.