Copying to virtual disc didn't decrypt :/

probedb

Apologies for the post, I've read various threads and I'm sure I've followed the instructions correctly. I'm trying to copy a HD recording from the hummy to my PC.

I've installed auto-unprotect, samba and virtual-disk so according to the docs the flag should have been removed from the only recording I have. In the interface it just shows 'HD' and 'Opt'.

I then copied the file (selected checkbox and hit copy) which put it in the clipboard. Then I copied to the virtual disc.

I've connected over Samba and can see all the files, however VLC does not play the file. No media information is available which I assume means it's still encrypted.

Have I done something wrong?

I have the latest version of the firmware and VLC and running on Win 7 64 bit.

Cheers,
Paul.

Do you have the yellow 'ENC' symbol against the HD file in question or the green DEC symbol SEE HERE
What do you have against the 'Flags' and 'DLNA URL' SEE HERE

Could you check the status of the file in it's original location e.g. MY Video and again in the Virtual Disk

EDIT
I have added a few more questions above

Neither! Just the HD and Opt symbols :/
Copying the file via the web interface does not decrypt it, you need to click on OPT+ and choose decrypt for that (HDR) model or copy the file to the virtual disk using the remote control.

Well 'Decrypt' is also greyed out. I didn't realise you had to Copy it using the interface through the TV, sorry about that. I think every post I've read just says copy the file they don't say that it doesn't work through the web interface. My bad.

It's copied now, thanks guys :)

If it has already been decrypted then of course the web option is not available.

I didn't realise you had to Copy it using the interface through the TV, sorry about that. I think every post I've read just says copy the file they don't say that it doesn't work through the web interface. My bad.

I think we go to quite a lot of effort to say "copy using the handset/RC".

Back