Coronavirus Lockdown Chat

EEPhil

Number 28
Where the hell is everybody???
Must admit I'm turning up here less often. There have been other things going on recently that have been (and still are) distracting me. On top of that I've been "enjoying" doing plenty of walking - not just in the sunshine. By the time I'm finished I'm too knackered to go through some of the more infantile discussions in the Arms. I've lost the plot as to what "Deleted member 473" has been doing. Yes, Trev is noticeable by his absence - hope he's OK. There are also not many postings in the 1800T/2000T & 4000T/5000T threads making it difficult to make constructive responses.

trog

in my garden, gardening. 😀
Ditto, compost sieved and bagged, greenhouse washed down, seeds planted, borders weeded and some shrubs moved. It should get busier here next week as its rain and snow forecast for the foreseeable future.

trog

Seems like the person formerly known as Mike0001/Scrat has decided to piss off, because the posts I thought I had blocked are now visible with no means to turn the offensive content off! He's got the last laugh after all :(
Should I feel some guilt ? Nah! I just feel amazed that someone so irritating can be so easily irritated. I guess being a snowflake is not age related. No doubt there will be a reincarnation sooner or later.

OP
Black Hole

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
I just feel amazed that someone so irritating can be so easily irritated. I guess being a snowflake is not age related.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen... I guess he did!

It's a poor show that some people can't cope with having their opinions challenged. Reminds me of ISIS.

RobH1

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen... I guess he did!

It's a poor show that some people can't cope with having their opinions challenged. Reminds me of ISIS.
IIRC, he's done this before, after the now famous deleted 'n' thread.

trog

You can say that again.

Just like the leftie ultras who don't give a fumble about the report showing that the UK is not racist. Doesn't compute with their doctrine.
Are you claiming to be unique then ? You poor lonely little man :unitedkingdom:

sine24

Are you claiming to be unique then ? You poor lonely little man :unitedkingdom:
Classic example of loonie leftie.

Nowhere but absolutely NOWHERE has the posting, to which the above is a reply, say ANYTHING about being unique/lonely/poor. The master of strawman builders at work right here, I give you trogastic