Coronavirus Lockdown Chat

Where the hell is everybody???
Must admit I'm turning up here less often. There have been other things going on recently that have been (and still are) distracting me. On top of that I've been "enjoying" doing plenty of walking - not just in the sunshine. By the time I'm finished I'm too knackered to go through some of the more infantile discussions in the Arms. I've lost the plot as to what "Deleted member 473" has been doing. Yes, Trev is noticeable by his absence - hope he's OK. There are also not many postings in the 1800T/2000T & 4000T/5000T threads making it difficult to make constructive responses.

in my garden, gardening. 😀
Ditto, compost sieved and bagged, greenhouse washed down, seeds planted, borders weeded and some shrubs moved. It should get busier here next week as its rain and snow forecast for the foreseeable future.

Seems like the person formerly known as Mike0001/Scrat has decided to piss off, because the posts I thought I had blocked are now visible with no means to turn the offensive content off! He's got the last laugh after all :(
Should I feel some guilt ? Nah! I just feel amazed that someone so irritating can be so easily irritated. I guess being a snowflake is not age related. No doubt there will be a reincarnation sooner or later.

I just feel amazed that someone so irritating can be so easily irritated. I guess being a snowflake is not age related.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen... I guess he did!

It's a poor show that some people can't cope with having their opinions challenged. Reminds me of ISIS.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen... I guess he did!

It's a poor show that some people can't cope with having their opinions challenged. Reminds me of ISIS.
IIRC, he's done this before, after the now famous deleted 'n' thread.

You can say that again.

Just like the leftie ultras who don't give a fumble about the report showing that the UK is not racist. Doesn't compute with their doctrine.
Are you claiming to be unique then ? You poor lonely little man :unitedkingdom:

Are you claiming to be unique then ? You poor lonely little man :unitedkingdom:
Classic example of loonie leftie.

Nowhere but absolutely NOWHERE has the posting, to which the above is a reply, say ANYTHING about being unique/lonely/poor. The master of strawman builders at work right here, I give you trogastic

Well well well

Whilst I was berating the great blond leader , he was making supergigantostupendous fools of all of you. Checkout the dates of the posts as well

Anyone understand the new rules?

If you don't understand the rules then better to err on the side of caution in following what you think they are rather than trying to pick holes in them to selfishly suit yourself.

Only for the Tier we and our Xmas bubble are in.

But I suspect most people will just do what they want anyway. The only part of the rules that probably has any real effect is the stuff like shops and pubs being shut which the police can enforce.
People in general acting responsibly and not selfishly ... :rolling:

In Walse, sit levles.

Anyway, caught up now. That's my Xmas trip scuppered.

Be thankful they're not tearing your life down, yet.

They will. Have a think: why did the chancellor have an unprecedented spending review which did not have any account AT ALL as to how the treasury will balance the books?
Oh well, he finally did balance the books. Like a good old tory he RAISED taxes.

Because as certain as day follows night vastly reduced tax income means vastly reduced NHS
I told you so:

"Family doctors will spend less time monitoring people with conditions such as diabetes and heart problems, do fewer health checks on the over-75s and stop performing minor surgery until April.

Sajid Javid, the health secretary, and NHS bosses have approved the controversial changes so that GPs and practice nurses can join the drive to administer top-up shots as quickly as possible.

Doctors’ leaders sought to reassure the public that anyone falling ill or worried about their health would still be seen and assessed.

However, the Patients Association immediately warned that the reduction in routine checks will lead to signs of illness being missed and disrupt the relationship between patients and GPs.

Back