Correction to Download Standard Def. file without USB Copy

Not sure, What do you have displayed in the bottom right hand corner if the Main Web-If screen, I have :-

Web interface version : 0.9.12-5
Custom Firmware : 2.11
Humax Version :1.02.28

EDIT
Having though about it, you may need to install a package called ffmpeg, I guess it should be flagged as a dependant utility for the Web-If now.

Oh! Have you only got the old 0.9.12-5? You old traditionalist you! And retro is the new black, I'm told.

Of course I've got the 0.9.12-7. Yes, I know it's not on general release yet, but I know some people. And I guess I'm just an early adopter.

;)

Web interface version : 0.9.12-7

The file has to have been decrypted before you get the extra functions. It will show a "Dec" icon next to the file name.

Oh! Have you only got the old 0.9.12-5? You old traditionalist you! And retro is the new black, I'm told.

Of course I've got the 0.9.12-7. Yes, I know it's not on general release yet, but I know some people. And I guess I'm just an early adopter.

;)

Web interface version : 0.9.12-7
0.9.12-7 is the general released version, I have been using it myself for quite a few days.

Oh! Have you only got the old 0.9.12-5? Of course I've got the 0.9.12-7.

Yes, sorry I have got 0.9.12-7, I was looking at the screen captures on the Wiki rather than my actual Humax screen.

I think you need to install ffmpeg to get the 'Extract to MPG' option

Back