Custom Firmware - EPG Layout Request

So what am I missing, that the settings page EPG Default Single-channel style preference isn't working or that the only way to see a single-channel list view is to first view a grid and to then use the toggle on the page each and every time?

New options available with Web-If 1.0.9 are now shown in the Wiki HERE
BTW
The Select default View in Settings >> EPG Settings >> Default Single Channel Style is working for me, maybe a reboot is required?

I've found the problem, it's a combination of EPG Standard (Now/Next), Vs Grid and Single Standard (list) Vs Single Grid, one of the 4 options fails i.e.

EPG =Grid + Single = Grid works correctly
EPG =Grid + Single = Standard (List) works correctly
EPG = Standard (Now/Next) + Single = Grid works correctly
BUT
EPG = Standard (Now/Next) + Single = Standard (List), fails, it show Single = Grid

I am running 1.0.9 and do have the settings page EPG Default Single-channel style set to Standard, but am defaulting to grid view, and have now multiply rebooted to no effect.

These are my findings, highlighted cell is showing the incorrect layout.

2mfhfk3.png

On the single page EPG guide would it be possible to change channels from a drop down dialogue box before the 'Jump to Now' button?

At present when you click on the channel icon nothing happens but it would be good if it a selection of other channels were offered rather than having to navigate back to the main EPG grid view.

If you have the ir package installed, clicking the channel icon changes the actual channel on the Humax.

Back