Custom Portal Not Running

Keiran Flynn

Hi
I've installed the latest CFW and enabled the Xtra 1 Portal. Everything appears on screen when I press TV Portal but nothing happens when I input the numbers to go to, for example, Sky Player.
Could someone help please as I am quite a newbie but have followed all steps and this seems to be the only problem I have!

Thanks!

Hi
I've installed the latest CFW and enabled the Xtra 1 Portal. Everything appears on screen when I press TV Portal but nothing happens when I input the numbers to go to, for example, Sky Player.
Could someone help please as I am quite a newbie but have followed all steps and this seems to be the only problem I have!

Thanks!

I gather that is in hand. The custom portal was not ready for 1.03.06.

Hi

Thanks!

When you say latest CFW, do you mean 1.03.06/2.19? if you have installed this version, the portal-xtra1 package does not currently work.

I see. Thank you for the prompt reply. Is there a way to get the sky player working? Perhaps with an earlier firmware?

I see. Thank you for the prompt reply. Is there a way to get the sky player working? Perhaps with an earlier firmware?
As far as I know, the Sky player app has not been working for quite some time, and earlier firmware will not help.

Edit: THIS THREAD has some information about the current situation of sky player

Dunno, but read this thread:

http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/cfw-2-19-1-03-06-custom-firmware-for-version-1-03-06.4012/page-3

You could always put the earlier custom firmware on if it is not a new box which came with 1.03.06.

As far as I know, the Sky player app has not been working for quite some time, and earlier firmware will not help.

Ah well!

Back