Customised Firmware 2.10 (for 1.02.27)

That doesn't sound very small!
We'll at least I can login to the webif :)

EDIT:
I have now deleted the programme with the 0 entry number and now trying to change the AR/padding of any programme does not produce any pending events at all.
I've only had this problem since restoring my schedule after DSO.

Just tried to change one of my recordings from AR to padding and it worked ok.. I'll keep testing to see if I can find a problem.

What is the main benfit of upgrading to this latest version? I tried to do it but my custom portal vanished!

Just tried to change one of my recordings from AR to padding and it worked ok.. I'll keep testing to see if I can find a problem.
Just re installed webif and then tried changing a programme to padding and it still adds whichever programme that has entry number 0 on the very left to the pending list with the padding changes. Will try re-booting the Hummy after Silent Witness.

I follow the instruction perfect and my Humax says on the front that the custom partal 2.10 is on but my custom portal is gone and it's just the normal one there. Can anyone help. Thanks

I follow the instruction perfect and my Humax says on the front that the custom partal 2.10 is on but my custom portal is gone and it's just the normal one there. Can anyone help. Thanks

I believe you now need to force re-install this from the diagnostics page. I think af123 alluded on the first page of this thread, that the update breaks some things if you don't run the prepare for update script.

Looks like I've got a deeper problem.. i cant uninstall anything.. and still cant get xtra1 to install..
Tried the remove all packages & settings option under diagnostics, but on installing the webif again, the installed list is still populated with all the previous packages..

How do i force it to start from scratch?

I can't seem to get xtra1 to install either :(

Can you post what happens when you try and force re-install portal-xtra1 from the web interface diagnostics page?

I don't actually have xtra1 portal installed, I see it is on hummypkg but not in my installed packages. Sorry I'm quite new to all this.

Ok, you if you go to the package management screen in the web interface and click on the 'update package list from Internet' button and wait for that to complete, then go into the 'Available' tab, is it shown there?

Ok, you if you go to the package management screen in the web interface and click on the 'update package list from Internet' button and wait for that to complete, then go into the 'Available' tab, is it shown there?

Thank you very much that has worked!! Loving the new layout as well!

Hi Guys

Anyone else noticed that the OTA 04:30hrs Wake Up has disappeared from their schedules?

It disappeared yesterday, but I thought it might re-appear on it's own, I don't have the disable OTA package installed, just the Disable DSO one, so not sure what has caused it to vanish?

Hi Guys

Anyone else noticed that the OTA 04:30hrs Wake Up has disappeared from their schedules?

It disappeared yesterday, but I thought it might re-appear on it's own, I don't have the disable OTA package installed, just the Disable DSO one, so not sure what has caused it to vanish?

Mine did disappear, so I deleted all that were left, rebooted, re-instated them manually and rebooted. All has been fine since :)

Hi Guys

Mine is still there, set for Thurs at 4:30.

Back