Customised Firmware 2.10 (for 1.02.27)

Can we also get the HD customised firmware from there if so whats the link,? zippyshare link to HD is also down (foolishly I should have checked before I installed the official firmware.

Well my box did it again, (Factory Default) but this time my schedule was all OK, only the favourite channels had disappeared!

Anyone have any idea why my box keeps waking up at running a factory default?

As long as my schedule doesn't disappear, I will be happy, but I must remember to take a backup of my schedule each night just in case!

The schedule is automatically backed up daily, about 2am or the first time it's booted thereafter (mine are timestamped 0208).

This factory default business doesn't sound good - forgive me for not reading back to see the history. I would do a full firmware refresh and disk format, and if it still did it after that bounce it back.

The schedule is automatically backed up daily, about 2am or the first time it's booted thereafter (mine are timestamped 0208).

But if you add items to the schedule each day, like I do, and the box runs a "Factory Default" when it wakes up, the auto backup will not have a schedule as there will be none. As it usually wipes the schedule, so until I can work out why my box seems to have a mind of it's own, it is easier to take a back up each night just in case.

Do you have any evidence to suggest that your box performing random "Factory Defaults" is somehow connected to using the Customised Firmware? One of my boxes has done this once, but I see no connection to the CF. The random "Factory Default" is/was quite a common problem with the Humax PVR 9300T, but so far I have only heard about this happening to yours and my HDR-FOX T2's.

cheers downloading it now (standard) then i'll open it back up again, thought oh we might have had a firmware update during the night.

Looks like a bug with 1.02.27

Do you have any evidence to suggest that your box performing random "Factory Defaults" is somehow connected to using the Customised Firmware? One of my boxes has done this once, but I see no connection to the CF. The random "Factory Default" is/was quite a common problem with the Humax PVR 9300T, but so far I have only heard about this happening to yours and my HDR-FOX T2's.

Hi Brian

I never suggested that the reason for these factory defaults was purely down to the customised firmware. I am simply asking if anyone else has this issue and if they knew why it was occurring. As I am running both the Beta version of SF and the latest version of CF. And to advise others what is happening.

So far this morning, all OK, I will keep an eye on it, and if it happens again, I will roll back to previous SF, with the corresponding CF for that version.

Hi Brian

I never suggested that the reason for these factory defaults was purely down to the customised firmware. I am simply asking if anyone else has this issue and if they knew why it was occurring. As I am running both the Beta version of SF and the latest version of CF. And to advise others what is happening.

So far this morning, all OK, I will keep an eye on it, and if it happens again, I will roll back to previous SF, with the corresponding CF for that version.
OK, I was just curious why it was posted in this thread/forum.

I am suggesting that maybe the daily OTA search combined with 1.02.27 is triggering this problem on occasion. I have never seen it and I have 1.02.27 + disable-ota. Might be worth taking a survey.

Back