Daylight savings problem

wiab4355

This has always been a problem for me. I've had to manually program the series-linked shows because of BST to GMT and vice versa.

Is this a problem for everyone, and if it is, why is there no fuss kicked up about it? If it is just me what can I do about it because, as I say, I've had this problem since day one (well, since the first time the clocks changed) and I'm now getting a tad fed up. My T2 doesn't have this problem.

Thanks for reading my rant and I hope you can help.

Cheers!

PS the EPG on the web interface still ain't working. Do I need to reinstall the custom firmware?

My series-linked shows are in the schedule although still on BST. Presumably the ongoing overnight recording of MotoGP and F1 coverage is blocking the time change. That said both the main MotoGP and F1 programmes started recording late by 45 minutes? Luckily I am also recording them on my Freeview PVR.

It seems I was right about the MotoGP recording of the Red Button stream across the time-change blocking the EPG being fully refreshed and upcoming timers being corrected. Once there was nothing being recording and the EPG was allowed to refresh then it worked properly.

Well, the last recording I did was the Football League Show which finished at 0055 so as far as I know nothing was blocking the EPG being refreshed.

This has always been a problem for me. I've had to manually program the series-linked shows because of BST to GMT and vice versa.

Is this a problem for everyone, and if it is, why is there no fuss kicked up about it?

It isn't normally a problem, that is why there is no fuss.

Maybe yours didn't update the clock for some random reason. On the HD/HDR-FOX there is a time zone setting in the service menu as "Get Network Time" which is currently set to "No Offset". For access to the service menu (HD/HDR-FOX) see Things Every... (click) section 9, I presume Foxsat is similar.

Maybe yours didn't update the clock for some random reason. On the HD/HDR-FOX there is a time zone setting in the service menu as "Get Network Time" which is currently set to "No Offset". For access to the service menu (HD/HDR-FOX) see Things Every... (click) section 9, I presume Foxsat is similar.

I can't find any settings in the Menu on the box. Is it necessary that the box should wake during the night and set its clock?

Back