Detectads never stops

DaveQ

Detectads is correctly processing all the non-BBC recordings, but then repeats itself and processes them all again and again and never stops. I have tried disabling it (setting to Sweeper only), re-booting, re-enabling it, re-booting, but it is still in a loop. Any ideas??

What method were you using when the problem started (Chaserun, Traditional, Sweeper)?
Do you currently have any Detectads Sweeper rules installed?

You probable need to rename /mod/etc/detectads_queue.db to remove any queued recordings

If you PM the queue database and detectads.log to me I could try and see if I can spot what has happened.

What method were you using when the problem started (Chaserun, Traditional, Sweeper)?
Do you currently have any Detectads Sweeper rules installed?

You probable need to rename /mod/etc/detectads_queue.db to remove any queued recordings

If you PM the queue database and detectads.log to me I could try and see if I can spot what has happened.
Thanks for the response. I was initially using sweeper, then switched to traditional. I've now switched it off completely. Still have a sweeper rule set up, but i thought that only did anything when manually invoked. But won't be able to make any progress for a while as I am on holiday for a week or so. Will post again when I have further news.

Still have a sweeper rule set up, but i thought that only did anything when manually invoked.

Sweeper runs every 20 minutes as part of the auto process, you need to disable any rules that you don't want to be processed regularly

Back