Donations Required

Michael

Founder
Morning.

Donations for the forum software renewal are now kindly requested.

If you could spare a few pounds to help keep the software up to date that would be awesome.

Thanks,

Michael

AAMOI do donors get any special privileges?
Yes, a warm feeling of belonging and contributing to the running of the site (without monster ads, which you will really appreciate if you have ever frequented AVF:roflmao:) and the ability to change your membership text on your avatar. Oops, no avatar.:)

If you sign up for an account upgrade at https://hummy.tv/forum/account/upgrades then you will get the extra benefits automatically.
For one-off donations, drop me a line and I can activate them for you.

Thanks for all of the donations over the past year. They have mostly paid for the hosting, Xen licence etc. to keep things up and running.

Just wished to make a donation but do not want a Paypal account. The option is not there anymore.

Just wished to make a donation but do not want a Paypal account. The option is not there anymore.
I can't see the donation option at all - just the upgrade option. How did you get to the donation option?

And the upgrade option if you have already subscribed is missing the unsubscribe option.

PayPal does seem the only option. I didn't want a PayPal account either. I'd like to say it was painless, it wasn't for me. But af123 sorted it out :thumbsup:

Back