Editors and editing

Is there a fix for that? I guessing not but hope I'm wrong.
You are (wrong).

Delete the sidecars and recreate them (through the WebIF media browser OPT+). I'm not at home at the moment so I can't be more specific. If you want the synopsis etc to be correct, you will need to save them from the media browser first and edit them back in afterwards.

You are (wrong).

Sometimes it is very good news to be wrong. :)

Delete the sidecars and recreate them (through the WebIF media browser OPT+). I'm not at home at the moment so I can't be more specific. If you want the synopsis etc to be correct, you will need to save them from the media browser first and edit them back in afterwards.

Oh wow even that's fixable. Ok, well I moved 3 sidecars off the humax to a computer and then went to the WebIF and OPT+ etc. Couldn't see anything that suggested it would rebuild the files unfortunately and so I put the originals back. If at some point should it become convinient I would appreciate that specific bit. :)

Once again, thanks very much.

Strange I didn't get the notification emailfrom the website until today even though it was dated yesterday. Odd.

Bob.

You shouldn't need to delete the sidecar files or do any cut and pasting of the synopsis.

Select OPT+ in the Webif, then select Sidecar Files.
Ensure the options Update existing HMT file? and Create new NTS file? are enabled before clicking on the Create sidecars button.

Sometimes it is very good news to be wrong. :)

Oh wow even that's fixable. Ok, well I moved 3 sidecars off the humax to a computer and then went to the WebIF and OPT+ etc. Couldn't see anything that suggested it would rebuild the files unfortunately and so I put the originals back. If at some point should it become convinient I would appreciate that specific bit. :)

Once again, thanks very much.

Strange I didn't get the notification emailfrom the website until today even though it was dated yesterday. Odd.

Bob.
Sidecar is one of the many optional packages that can be installed from the packages menu.

Emails can be delayed for any number of reasons that are out of our control

You shouldn't need to delete the sidecar files or do any cut and pasting of the synopsis.

Select OPT+ in the Webif, then select Sidecar Files.
Ensure the options Update existing HMT file? and Create new NTS file? are enabled before clicking on the Create sidecars button.
Fantastic. Didn't have the sidecar package loaded but just installed it and exactly as you say and it works.

Brilliant.

Thanks to you and everyone who's got me there in the end.

Cheers,

Bob.

Back