EPG not showing - No cached EPG data, try again later (no such table: epg.epg)

aks100

I am not seeing the EPG anymore via the web i/f, I don't know when it stopped working, but it has previously been fine. However, the on-screen EPG is working fine. When I hover over the title area, it shows "No cached EPG data, try again later (no such table: epg.epg).
BBC ONE Lon.png
Watching 1: BBC ONE Lon".

I searched and found a this similar thread, and I 've tried a few things, like restart the epg service, cold reboot of the Fox-T2, leave on BBC1 for 30 mins (and BBC1 HD), but I still do not see the epg.

Custom firmware version is 3.13 (build 4028), and web i/f is 1.4.8-1.

I just did a re-tune too, still not showing any EPG entries in web i/f.

Thoughts on how to resolve this, or reset everything and re-install custom f/w?

Reboot into Maint mode (from the Diagnostics menu) and run the menu option to clear the epg database
(simpler than doing the system flush)

Is this an HD or an HDR?
Resetting and re-installing won't achieve anything... apart from wasting your time.
From a command prompt, what does ls -lR /mnt/hd1 say?
Maybe partition 1 has gone read-only, in which case you need a fixdisk run from maintenance mode.

I went to maintenance mode, tried to clear epg, but that failed to find the epg file.

I then ran fixdisk, and it dealt with a bunch of errors. After that, rebooted, and finally the web i/f epg is working again.

Thanks

I am experiencing a similar problems on the web i/f but none of the suggested solutions in this and a previous post have worked.

1, It started with the message "No EPG data for this time range..." on about 4 strange channels in the 800 range. No other channels were displayed.
Did an epg reset in maintenance mode. This resulted in the message covered in this post.
2. Did a fixdisk in maintenance mode. There were no errors but above message remained when system rebooted and left for some time.
3. Tried a further epg reset and got the message "EPG data partially cleared, some expected files were not found."
4. From a command prompt, I did ls -lR /mnt/hd1.
humax# ls -1R /mnt/hd1
/mnt/hd1:
dvbepg
lost+found

/mnt/hd1/dvbepg:
epg.dat

/mnt/hd1/lost+found:
humax#

The Humax on-screen epg has worked all along.

Any advice would be appreciated

Back