EPG

Thanks everyone put box in back of cupboard and using a much older box plugged into same ariel full epg always used Humax no more

Thanks A1944 cleared cookies and all the lost EPG blanks are now back, will check tonight when I watch the news. I cleared all the channels that I don't watch which helps
I only have 45 in the EPG now.

Thanks A1944 cleared cookies and all the lost EPG blanks are now back, will check tonight when I watch the news. I cleared all the channels that I don't watch which helps
I only have 45 in the EPG now.
By the sound of it from another forum (where the first suggestion of being a memory issue was initially rejected) it is a memory issue due to too many events in the transmitted freeview epg. Unlike one of the previous models the solution is to just to delete unwanted channels, or it may be possible to avoid some of the unwanted ones by not tuning them in the first place.

Does your 45 channels include the radio channels? (I can't remember whether these are immediately visible in the 5000T epg or whether you have to use the + button.)

Back