Error code 0803

Mine is back up again, had to do the hide the error message then try and press up and down to get the channel options...

I found the F1 channel previously to be poor with quality and stuttering at times, doing that currently with me also. All others seem to be fine although I'm not too sure if the quality is any better.

Very strange. The stuttering makes the channel barely watchable. It is as if it's running at about 12fps constantly. Before it was fairly smooth at 25fps, a bit of stutter now and then and quality drop...

and now working again... weird...

Not holding out much hope though given the closure notice under the help section.

We need to bear in mind though that Sky are going to want a presence on the youview platform. I think they are going to use this app rather than bin it and start over.

I think we just need to hold on while sky make some backend changes and then see what happens. The fact that it's still sort of working indicates it not as straight forward as it would appear. It would be far easier for them to just block access completely than to have it semi working as it is now.

Maybe the end of service message only applies to what other platform/s it's on?
Give it a week or two and let's see if it's still the same.

I was amazed with the app in the first place, as they want to charge you £10 a month for sky multiroom, and clearly this app allows you to do multiroom (atleast 2 boxes) for free...

The app seems to work fine once you are in the tv guide section.
F1 channel is choppy though, but others fine.
As I said previously, give it a week or two and we'll hopefully be able to tell if it's canned or not.

Back