Expired server certificate

bottletop

Anyone who gets this far has probably noticed the site server certificate has just expired, so some people may have trouble accessing the site, forum, etc

Last edited:
The Wiki is stuffed by the security policy, but the forum still seems to work (at the moment). Have sent a message to af123 so hopefully it will get picked up.

My browser/security progs prevented access to hummy.tv at around 10am but it is working again now, so thanks to whoever has fixed the behind-the-scenes stuff.

The Wiki is stuffed by the security policy, but the forum still seems to work (at the moment). Have sent a message to af123 so hopefully it will get picked up.
Ditto, but I couldn't get in at all this morning (until now).

Apparently the certificate update is automatic but the necessary server restart didn't happen and is to be investigated.

Ditto, but I couldn't get in at all this morning (until now).
My browser reported the site down at c.8am today. One of the "is it down" sites on t'internet showed hummy.tv as down at the time. Only just got round to looking again.

Code:
Web sites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for rs.hpkg.tv expired on 18/10/2022.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Could someone, @af123 ?, put another shilling in the meter please

I’ve been directed here by someone I think is an admin. (I’m a long time lurker and grateful user of the service with little knowledge of coding so I can’t contribute much). I’m having this issue today suddenly.

What's not (or wasn't) working?
Hi, it seems we can’t get onto the remote scheduling website thingy. I’m on iOS and it tells me that it can’t get a secure connection to the server. This thread suggests people with far more knowledge than I do think it’s down to a certificate out of date. It doesn’t mean a lot to me, but it might to someone with a clue 🤣

We should be be good until the New Year now Thu, 05 Jan 2023 02:47:48 GMT

Hopefully someone will set a reminder to renew it before then!

I still get error message to repository when I try to connect in PM, any idea please?
What website URL are you trying to access?
This mornings problem was with access to Remote Scheduling rs.hpkg.tv

Possibly you might need to clear browser cache - but I didn't

Hi, I am trying to update Package Management downloads and to download more , but I get an error regarding Network connectivity, so what is going on?

Back