• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

FAQ: Index to Existing Informative Threads

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
HD-FOX T2 seems to be OK but not the HDR-FOX T2 perhaps it is being updated or rewritten.

Edit: 9/2/13 links to manuals working OK.

Ezra Pound

I have fixed the link in the WiKi for the HDR Fox T2 User Manual, it no longer points to the Humax site as all their links appear to be broken
EDIT
Also fixed these links in the WiKi :-

Humax HD Fox T2 User Manual also fixed
Humax HD FOX T2 Recording User Manual & FAQ's

The link to the HDR Fox T2 manual (above) is out of date, perhaps HUMAX have moved it, they want users to register in support .
Does anyone know where an electronic copy of the manual may be found?

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
The link to the HDR Fox T2 manual (above) is out of date, perhaps HUMAX have moved it, they want users to register in support .
Does anyone know where an electronic copy of the manual may be found?
Follow the link in Ezra's post directly above yours, there are 2 working links there.

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
Thanks af - will give it a try

Edit 5 minutes later: Unfortunately these do not work so my 'dream' of one remote for TV, Humax and Soundbar is more of a fantasy...

Last edited:

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
Thanks for the info. The remote has happily accepted a 3 digit code to 'talk' to my Samsung TV. The flashing sequences also show that a 3 digit code is okay.
I can only assume the codes I tried are for a full blown AV system rather than just a sound bar.

OP
OP
Black Hole

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
This link is now redundant - it goes to the home page of Humax in the Americas. Is there anywhere else I can get a copy ?
Or...
I have a Samsung HW-f355 sound bar. Would anyone have a RC Code for it ? (HDR-FOX T2)
Thanks
Thanks, updated with af123's copy of the data. Same applies to the 4-digit codes - got a copy of that AF?