FAQ: Index to Existing Informative Threads

HD-FOX T2 seems to be OK but not the HDR-FOX T2 perhaps it is being updated or rewritten.

Edit: 9/2/13 links to manuals working OK.

I don't get it. If I click on the word "English" on the line for "HDR-FOX T2", I get "404 not found on this server".

I do not understand what is going on. I am getting 404 for that link too (which is the one currently on the Wiki).

I have fixed the link in the WiKi for the HDR Fox T2 User Manual, it no longer points to the Humax site as all their links appear to be broken
EDIT
Also fixed these links in the WiKi :-

Humax HD Fox T2 User Manual also fixed
Humax HD FOX T2 Recording User Manual & FAQ's

The link to the HDR Fox T2 manual (above) is out of date, perhaps HUMAX have moved it, they want users to register in support .
Does anyone know where an electronic copy of the manual may be found?

The link to the HDR Fox T2 manual (above) is out of date, perhaps HUMAX have moved it, they want users to register in support .
Does anyone know where an electronic copy of the manual may be found?
Follow the link in Ezra's post directly above yours, there are 2 working links there.

Try http://hpkg.tv/doc/rcucodelist_mdb1.3_gb.pdf

which says one of these:

Screenshot%202017-01-07%2016.38.38.png

Thanks af - will give it a try

Edit 5 minutes later: Unfortunately these do not work so my 'dream' of one remote for TV, Humax and Soundbar is more of a fantasy...

Last edited:
Thanks af - will give it a try

Edit 5 minutes later: Unfortunately these do not work so my 'dream' of one remote for TV, Humax and Soundbar is more of a fantasy...
I presume that the remote is accepting the codes? The later model RM-F04 remote has 4 digit codes.

Thanks for the info. The remote has happily accepted a 3 digit code to 'talk' to my Samsung TV. The flashing sequences also show that a 3 digit code is okay.
I can only assume the codes I tried are for a full blown AV system rather than just a sound bar.

This link is now redundant - it goes to the home page of Humax in the Americas. Is there anywhere else I can get a copy ?
Or...
I have a Samsung HW-f355 sound bar. Would anyone have a RC Code for it ? (HDR-FOX T2)
Thanks
Thanks, updated with af123's copy of the data. Same applies to the 4-digit codes - got a copy of that AF?

Back