May contain traces of nut
- A download button, so the log file is easy to transfer to another computer.
- A display utility, so the log file is viewable in a navigable window rather than as one big dump, preferably in a way that does not require the whole file to be processed before display (large log files, significant wait for them to load).
- Search tools, including a dedicated tool to jump to a specific time stamp.
- Log file auto-truncation based on a number days expiry rather than absolute data size.
- Log files appended at the front rather than the back (I guess this would be difficult from the file handling point-of-view), or quick skip to end.