Film4 on 791?

Thank you

Just joined and selected my transmitter.

26 Gold - Closing on DTT 31st Oct 2013
54 Home - Closing on DTT 31st Oct 2013
304 Topup Anytime 1 - Closing on DTT 31st Oct 2013
305 Topup Anytime 3 - Closing on DTT 31st Oct 2013
306 Topup Anytime 5 - Closing on DTT 31st Oct 2013
307 Topup Anytime 6 - Closing on DTT 31st Oct 2013

Any ideas what will be replacing these? Hopefully it will be more shopping channels ;)

Ian

Totley Rise, the transmitter you link to is a Freeview Light relay which only broadcasts channels from the following three PSB Muxes, BBC A, D3+4, BBC B. I have just checked another site, and come up with 36 channels. when you filter your list to show Free channels, it shows 35 channels.

Totley Rise, the transmitter you link to is a Freeview Light relay which only broadcasts channels from the following three PSB Muxes, BBC A, D3+4, BBC B. I have just checked another site, and come up with 36 channels. when you filter your list to show Free channels, it shows 35 channels.

Second thoughts, it is CROSSPOOL I use! :oops: Sorry!

Can't even see it in the list. It is in Sheffield.

This is what Digital UK have to say about channels available from Totley Rise relay transmitter, a total of 36 channels.

Is it possible that you could be receiving from the Sheffield transmitter? this would give you up to 124 channels.

Your link is for the Sheffield transmitter, not the Totley Rise transmitter.

So where is that on the site you linked to? I can't find it. It should be under Sheffield, Yorkshire, England.

I did post above that it was the wrong transmitter I had linked to, but the only one under Sheffield was the one I chose. I didn't notice the wrong name. Crosspool is also called Tapton Rise or Tapton Mount and I am getting old! :confused:

Sheffield gets its signal from many regions, due to being in five valleys on the side of a hill. Emley Moor is used by a lot of us, but under the hillside we rely on Crosspool and Totley Rise. I gather some of us use more far-flung transmitters. (Belmont?) It all depends on which hill blocks your signal and which doesn't. I am line-of-sight to Crosspool, plus or minus the odd house/tree. On the plain, off the side of the Pennines, I guess you have a choice, with a clear view North, East and South. However, Crosspool (Sheffield) and Totley Rise will be out of sight.

Anyway, the other site looks like it is correct:

http://www.ukfree.tv/transmitters.php

Back