[flatten] Automatically Removing Programmes from Series Folders

Could you add a little tiny refinement to that?

(Instead of a "more" button in the schedule list, it could be OPT+ button the same as in the media browser)

On the more/OPT+ list have an option to .noflatten the prospective series directory. To do that you would create the target directory pre-emptively and then put a .noflatten file in it.

While I'm on the subject of the WebIF, did you ever update the unEnc operation to fully unprotect the content? Perhaps we should have another flag to show the streaming status? Toggling Enc would presumably only restore the Foxy bit and not the database settings.

Now that the webif and RS portal have the facility to change the target folder for recordings.

This looks handy, might use it instead of series filer.

Does it support sub-folders (eg "neilleeds/Top Gear")? If so what is the syntax? A little hint on the page would be useful.

If not, I guess because it's a humax process recording the file it might not be possible to instruct it to use a subfolder.

Thanks and congratulations on a year of excellent work on the HDR and HD. Incredible what has been achieved.

No, I'm afraid sub-folders don't work because the Humax software replaces all non alpha-numeric characters with _. Shame - the series filer package was written to move things around after recording so fills this gap.

flatten seems to have stopped working for me since updating to 0.0.5 on Wednesday. Here is the relevant portion of my flatten.log,
Code:
Runtime Error: /mod/sbin/flatten:17: wrong # args: should be "if condition ?then? trueBody ?elseif ...? ?else? falseBody"
at file "/mod/sbin/flatten", line 17
[/media/My Video/EastEnders]
/media/My Video/EastEnders/EastEnders_20130313_2003
Runtime Error: /mod/sbin/flatten:17: wrong # args: should be "if condition ?then? trueBody ?elseif ...? ?else? falseBody"
[/media/My Video/Hollyoaks]
/media/My Video/Hollyoaks/Hollyoaks_20130314_1831

Is this a bug in 0.0.5 ? Does anyone else have a similar problem since upgrading to 0.0.5.

flatten seems to have stopped working for me since updating to 0.0.5 on Wednesday.
Is this a bug in 0.0.5 ? Does anyone else have a similar problem since upgrading to 0.0.5.
There is a report about a problem with flatten over on DigitalSpy which sounds similar.

Thanks Martin, I have just checked the DS thread and it does sound similar. Hopefully af123 will be able to find and fix the problem soon.:)

I have just upgraded to 0.0.5 on another box, and that immediately created the following errors in its flatten.log
Code:
Runtime Error: /mod/sbin/flatten:21: can't read "title": no such variable
at file "/mod/sbin/flatten", line 21
[/media/My Video/This Morning]

I have updated and rebooted the box in post #104, and am now getting
Code:
[/media/My Video/Coronation Street]
/media/My Video/Coronation Street/Coronation Street_20130315_1932

Sorry, you're right. Mine is dead too.
Do you have similar errors in your flatten.log? I have 2 days of series recordings still in folders, and unfortunately the upgrade to 0.0.5-1 does not seem to have helped.

Yes, but I was getting the "17" error. Unfortunately I had to scroll through 8MB of data to get the latest log entries.

I'll fix it - the problem is that I don't use flatten and I can't easily test it on my box as you can imagine!

That has started working now, and cleared my folders.:) But the recordings that have been moved, have not been indexed by the DLNA server. Should this have happened whilst they were in the folders, and will it happen now that they have been moved?

Back