I have recently uploaded the flexview package to the repository
A description has been added to the wiki http://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/FlexView
FlexView is intended to offer an alternative to the traditional webif to allow you to view an manage your recording inventory in whatever way suits you.
As the name suggests the emphasis is on maximum flexibility, you can:
- Choose which attributes are displayed.
- Choose the display order
- Change the display size.
- Change the display format (more flexibility to come)
- Sort and filter on nearly all attributes
- Allow table to grow to accommodate data or fix table size
- Hide the directory tree
- Refresh individual folder
- Display multiple folders simultaneously
- Save your preferred display options for re-use
- Switch between saved formats
- Use all of the Browse context menu commands (plus a few more)
Both the package and wiki pages are works in progress and in need of improvement
Many thanks to af123 for previewing the packages, changing the webif to incorporate and designing the icons, do you prefer the warped or bloated versions?