Format Conversion TRP to TS

peterpi

Some time ago I posted a few items about changing the format of .TS files etc. I have a load of so called, .TRP files stored on a hard drive attached a Technomate satellite receiver.

Now I don't suppose there are going to be many here who will want to perform the same conversion but I found a really quick and easy way to play these files on the T2. You simply have to change the extension from .TRP to .TS and they work fine. Goodness knows why I never tried that before, but it was out of desperation, as my tool of choice, Freemake Video Converter, was having difficulties with one of the early Sherlock episodes, which I am only now getting around to watching.

Yes, it is always worth a try - the trick is in guessing the right alternative file type to go for.

I suppose I should have posted this in the HDR forum. :oops:

That's why I should never make a contribution in the early hours.

Is there a way of closing a thread that I've started?

If you think this is in the wrong place, click "Report" and describe what you want and why, and if it is deemed appropriate the Moderators will oblige.

I suppose I should have posted this in the HDR forum. :oops:

That's why I should never make a contribution in the early hours.

Is there a way of closing a thread that I've started?
I have moved this to the HDR forum, but can close it to further replies, or even delete it if you would prefer.

I have moved this to the HDR forum, but can close it to further replies, or even delete it if you would prefer.
OK, thanks for moving it.

I'll leave it here then,. As Black Hole suggests, it might be of use in the future.

Back