FOX-T2 display 'Wizzard'

The point is that these backups are also put in the flash, which gets wiped. It matters not when you do the backups, as they won't be there when the time to restore comes.

Thank you guys once more, so therefore what should be my first point of action?, do I run the system flash software and if so what preparation needs to be done before doing so, any clues very much appreciated.

I've also just had this happen to me for the first time.
Got my HDR-FOX T2 12 years ago and it's been excellent with hardly any issues. I did replace the hard drive nearly 2 1/2 years ago with a 1TB and that has been perfect.
I have custom firmware 3.13 installed with packages including auto-schedule-restore.
Yesterday when powering on I was greeted with the wizard, like it was new out of the box. Selected language, region etc and it did a search for channels. Then it rebooted and restored the scheduled recordings and all media files were still there so I was not too concerned.
Today when switching on it did the same again but this time the schedule has not been restored though media files still ok.
Now I'm getting a bit worried. Is it a coincidence that someone else has recently had a similar problem? Is it leading up to a complete failure? Is there any way to get back the schedule which appears to have been lost?

Thanks

Back